Hypochlorous Solution: naturally produced by the body and mimics the essence of human healing for healthier eyes and skin.
Used for treating:
- Dry eye
- Open wounds
INGREDIENTS: Pure hypochlorous acid, Electrolyzed water. 120 mL or 4 ounces.
Shake bottle gently and spray on open or closed eyes. Alternatively, soak and apply with a sterile cotton wipe in a horizontal motion across eye lids. Air dry. No rinsing necessary.
HOCl is an important component of our internal defense system that helps defend our bodies against infectious agents, like bacteria and viruses. When produced outside the body, HOCl works in the same superior, safe and effective manner to eradicate pathogens.
- 100% all natural – preservative free
- Hypo-allergenic, vegan and non-irritating
- Safe and gentle for skin and mucosal contact
- Free of alcohol, oil, preservatives, fragrance, sulfates, parabens and other preservatives
Formulation is simple, natural and effective.
How to use:
- Wash hands.
- Spray HOCL CLEANSING SPRAY once onto closed eye and let dry – or – Spray onto clean cotton pad until moistened and then gently wipe eyelids.
- Repeat on second eye. (If using a cotton pad to apply the product, use a clean cotton pad for the second eye.)