Oasis REST & RELIEF is a soft cloth eye mask with an adjustable strap. Ask your eye doctor for the recommended length of time and whether hot or cold use is right for your symptoms. Intended for dry eyes, chalazion, meibomian gland dysfunction, headaches, sinus pressure, and lid swelling.
- Adjunct Hot and Cold Therapy for the relief of Dry Eye Symptoms, Sinus Pressure, chalazions/styes, and more
- Adjustable strap for compression
- anti-bacterial, hypo-allergenic, washable and reusable
- Temperature retaining beads that conform to the body in a soft knit cloth mask for maximum comfort
Hot Therapy – Directions
- Eye mask must be at room temperature before heating.
- Place eye mask flat on clean microwave safe dish.
- Set microwave power to high and heat for 20 seconds. Before applying, always touch eye mask with fingers first to test for desired temperature. If mask is too hot, allow it to cool for 2 minutes and test again. For additional heat, add in 5 second increments to obtain your desired temperature. Do not exceed a maximum of 30 seconds per heating.
- Place eye mask over closed eyes. Optionally, secure adjustable strap.
- Wear for 5 to 10 minutes or as directed by your doctor.
Cold Therapy – Directions
- Place eye mask on clean dry surface and place in the freezer for 30 minutes.
- Remove mask from freezer and place over closed eyes. Wear for 5 to 15 minutes as directed by your doctor.